Virtual Sessions Available
Taking Education to the Next Level
An education consulting firm that works with:
Tutor (all grades and subjects)
Design Education Plan
School Year Planning
College and Career Counseling
Propel your child forward
Partner with you in your child's education
Our mission is to use educational expertise and tools to assist, support, and contribute to all education needs on all levels of education.
We assist in the educational needs of children K-12.
Follow child throughout entire school year:
- Tutor your child
- Conduct beginning of the year assessment
- Learning Style Assessment- Conducted and given to teacher at the beginning of the year
- Benchmark Success- What your child should know at that grade level and what level they are on at the beginning of the school year.
- Visit classroom (child advocate)
- Meet with teachers (IEP, current needs of child)
- Work with child to improve grades
- Assist parent in finding summer activities geared toward the needs of the child
We work with schools to create better education and curriculum plans based on their particular need.
- Create professional developments based on district need
- Conduct surveys of teachers (data given compiled and addressed with recommendations)
- Work with the administration to create a better learning environment for both teachers and students
- Consult school on all matters of learning (based on need of particular school)
- Create recommendations for future success
- Audit Support
- College and Career Counseling
"My son is very happy with his tutorials. He really likes the style of teaching and his tutor makes it fun to learn and easy to understand. We are very pleased!
Beyond the Mark LLC is an education consulting company specializing in K-12 education. Beyond the Mark works with students and their parents. Beyond the Mark works with school systems to improve instruction assisting school districts and educators to increase performance within the classroom and on standardized tests. We provide professional development, curriculum mapping and implementation, effective school-year planning, inclusion support, teacher evaluations, and recommendations for a broad range of other educational needs.
Interested in joining us as an Independent Contractor please submit your application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Join Us (First, Last Name)
"Her knowledge of project management and expertise in education administration was a huge advantage to our school"
Director, Child Nutrition Program